Welcome to Insaniquarium Wiki!
The wiki about Insaniquarium that anyone can edit
132 articles since December 2008
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Insaniquarium Wiki
- Related Wikis
- Insaniquarium Character creator
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Guppies are the main fish in Insaniquarium. Guppies have 5 forms, baby, medium, large, star, and King Guppy. In Adventure, Time trial, and Challenge mode, the guppies can be aquired by three ways- They can be bought for $100 dollars, born from breeders (which can be bought in Tank 4 for $200), or be born from Prego (or Presto morphed as Prego).
Go to these sites for info or for help with your own wikia!
Act of Aggression •
Act of War •
Age of Empires •
The Banner Saga •
Boom Beach •
Castle Clash •
Clash of Clans •
Command & Conquer •
Company of Heroes •
Dawn of War •
Fire Emblem •
Grey Goo •
Krush Kill 'n' Destroy •
Plants vs. Zombies •
Total War •