|“||This fish is a musical genius!||”|
— Meryl, The Fish Emporium
A musical genius is a fish with musical talent that can be found in the Fish Emporium. They are priced at 30,000 shells, and their additional notes will state that they like singing. Musical geniuses sing mostly classical music and spawn eighth notes when doing so.
Some of the most famous songs sung by musical geniuses are by composers such as Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, and several others.
- Santa - Santa is a pre-named fish that is obtained by purchasing a regular guppy for 25 shells and naming it Santa. Santa sings Christmas songs instead of classical music.
- Ludwig - Ludwig is a blue and black carnivore with sea green fins that specializes in singing songs by Ludwig van Beethoven.
- Kilgore - A violet ultravore that intimidates other fish by playing the music of Richard Wagner. The only song it knows is Ride of the Valkyries.
Assuming January 1st of 2017 is day 1 and December 31st is day 365, fish with the musical genius attribute are available from The Fish Emporium on days that end in a 5 or a 9 as in 15, 19, 25, 29, and so on.
Musical geniuses may play any of the following songs after every 5 feedings.
|Bach||Fugue in D Minor||0:15||3:31|
|Bach||Toccata in D Minor||0:08||0:58|
|Beethoven||Ode to Joy||0:12||n/a|
|Chopin||Polonaise "Heroic" Op. 53||0:11||0:48|
|Grieg||The Hall of the Mountain King||0:23||1:03|
|Joplin||Maple Leaf Rag||0:14||0:41|
|Liszt||Hungarian Rhapsody #2||0:16||1:18|
|Rimsky-Korsakov||The Flight of the Bumblebee||0:16||0:33|
|Rossini||William Tell Overture||0:09||0:50|
|Tchaikovsky||Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy||0:23||n/a|
|Wagner||Ride of the Valkyries||0:20||n/a|
- Occasionally, after four regular songs, fish will sing an extended version of one of their songs, prompting an unseen audience to applaud at the end.
- Startling a fish by tapping the glass will cause them to stop singing their current song, even fish that are not startled like ultravores and ball fish. This also occurs after being punched by Walter.
- This attribute is the most common among pre-named fish, with a total of three out of six fish having some ability to sing.